Every now and then somebody pops up and wants to know how sandboxing is done in Java. So, a couple of years ago I sat down and spent two weeks figuring out how it actually works.
Month: July 2013
As mentioned in the last post I am currently busy rewriting the album and image handling stuff. Unfortunately it’s a lot more complex than I had initially estimated. Plus, we currently have the best summer, like, evah, and I don’t actually get to spend much time in front of the computer. :)
Back to the Sone
After a hectic week I seem to be getting back into Sone development. Let’s recap what happened:
On Saturday, the 29th of June I released version 0.8.5 of Sone. This version consisted of a branch I had been running locally for several months now, and a couple of changes I put in next some time ago for, well, the next version of Sone. Two things happened: the changes clashed with each other, and with LCWoT (digger3’s version of WoT). I spent the following week figuring out what’s wrong and managed to get it all fixed by Friday, the 5th of July, when I released 0.8.6.